Our technical consultancy activities :
Our technical consultancy activities focus on three complementary areas:
Technical expertise in new digital trust technologies:
• Digital identities, biometrics, mobile applications, cyber security, cryptography ;
• Certification schemes (security and functional) ;
• Security of distributed systems (Blockchain) ;
• Data protection ;
• Intelligent transport ;
• Smart borders ;
• Telecommunications and telecom packages ;
• Digital Single Market.
Monitoring of standards and regulations in the fields of :
• State of the art ;
• Contribution to the creation of international or European norms and standards;
• Impact analysis on business plans,
• Support in drawing up specifications for products and services,
• Secure integration into new technologies such as Big Data, Blockchain, Cloud computing, Artificial Intelligence and biometrics.
Functional or Security certification :
•Management of security certifications such as C.S.P.N (ANSSI first-level certification) on behalf of developers;
• Writing Protection Profiles and security targets in accordance with the Common Criteria standard (ISO/IEC 15408),
• Establishment of private functional and/or security certification schemes (e.g. as part of the Cybersecurity Act regulations);
• Writing test plans and evaluation methodologies.
Our activities as an independent laboratory assessing the security of biometric, digital identity and mobile security technologies, products and services:
Our activities as an independent laboratory assessing the security of digital identity, biometrics, mobile security, data protection and cybersecurity technologies, products and services focus on four complementary areas:
Pre-audits and audits, assessment and certification, test tool publishers, training.