CLR Labs is a technology evaluation laboratory of biometrics and security technologies founded by multidisciplinary industry experts cumulating an unique experience in biometrics and security.
The Technology Evaluation Laboratory covers all aspects of biometrics and mobile security expertise.
° An independent technology evaluation laboratory,
° Expert in biometrics, digital identities, mobile security, standardization and certification,
° Paving the way to biometrics certification schemes with standardized evaluation methodology based on international standards (ISO/IEC 30107 & 19795),
Our evaluation and testing procedures are set up according to European Accreditation Agreement rules and International Standards ISO/IEC 17025.
Our mission statement :
Toward Biometrics certified with European Values
Our evaluation services
• ISO/IEC 30107
• ETSI 119 461
• ISO/IEC 19795
• PVID «physical» biometrics test
• PVID «digital» biometrics test
Our Security Audit Services:
Mobile Applications :
• Biometrics liveness
• Biometrics full systems
• Border Management
• Remote Identity Verification
• Physical Identity Verification
• Identity Enrollment Systems
• Physical Access Control Systems
• Vulnerability Assessment,
• Code review
• Test on demand
Our product offer :
• SSCP Testing
Our activities cover:
• We develop test plans and Presentation Attack Instruments (P.A.I.) for a given product range or for an identified application.
SECURITY EVALUATION AND LIVENESS DETECTION:
• We evaluate a product, submitted by a vendor or a user, and detect vulnerabilities by using our presentation attack instruments (P.A.I.) – ISO/IEC 30107 standards.
• We measure the performances of a product, based on a given biometrics database. The performance assessment especially targets the FAR (False Acceptance Rate) and FRR (False Reject Rate) – ISO/IEC 19795 standards.
• We measure the compliance of a product against international standards
• CLR Labs audits a product in development or an already installed solution. CLR Labs produces an audit report including suggestions to improve the security of the product or solution.